Tower VHF 135.15 UHF 288.15
Clearance Delivery 128.725
Ground VHF 132.65 UHF 306.2
Helicopter VHF 120.825
AFW Aeronautical Basics
- Fixed Base Operation (FBO)
- 24 / 7 / 365 FAA Air Traffic Control Tower
- 24 / 7 / 365 Airport Operations
- 24 / 7 / 365 Category IV Airport (FAR Part 139)
- Runway 16L / 34R 9,600 x 150 feet
- Runway 16R / 34L 8,200 x 150 feet
- Two runways, both 11,000 feet
- ILS CAT III approach
- SMGCS Taxi plan
- ARFF Index E
Flight Planning Resources
AIRNAV AFW Aeronautical Information
The Alliance Air Traffic Control Tower offers solo certificates for students who conduct their solo at Fort Worth Alliance Airport and also has pattern drill books available for new students.
Promotions & Offerings
To learn more about programs and discounts that make your travel experience as convenient as possible, view our current promotions and offerings.
Make a Reservation
Complete our convenient online form.